How to Check FPS Counter – If you don’t Know How to Check FPS Counter then in this post we have mentioned six ways to check FPS Counter. you could Use Fraps to test the FPS counter or use the Steam FPS counter or Nvidia FPS Counter. we’ve brought Softwares to test FPS Counter. A better FPS enables greater smoother gameplay while gambling computer video games, a more enjoyable viewing experience while looking at films, and so forth.
if you regularly play video games on your pc, you might be curious to understand how well it plays on the hardware it packs. nicely, the very best way to determine that is through checking the FPS (frame rate) while in-game.
How to Check FPS Counter – 6 Ways
Many games have built-in FPS counters you can enable. Depending on the game you’re playing, this option may sometimes be hard to find. It might be easiest to just perform a web search for the name of the game and “show FPS” to find out if a game has a built-in FPS option and how to enable it.
The frame charge that you get, could be completely built-in the hardware you’re built-in, like the pics card, processor and RAM. however, from time to time because of the shortage of software program optimizations from the sport developer’s aspect, body rate problems would possibly occur built-in havbuilt-ing powerful hardware. Below is some ways of How to Check FPS Counter.
1. How to Check FPS Counter on Steam
The famous video game development company Valve Corporation has currently brought a feature to Steam’s in-sport overlay, namely, In-sport FPS Counter. This single addition will displaythe FPS in your walking game’s display screen. To show the FPS (body according to seconds) counter while playing video games on Steam, observe the below Steps.
How to show FPS Counter in-game in Steam Games
- Right Click on Steam icon next to clock/date and select “Settings”
- In the next window select “In-Game”
Select in drop-down menu whatever you want
- Off = Show no FPS Counter
- Top-left = Show FPS counter in left corner on top
- Top-right = Show FPS counter on right corner on top
- Bottom-right = Show FPS counter on right corner on bottom
- Bottom-left = Show FPS counter on left corner on bottom screen
- By default it is off, so switch it on by taking the specifying the placement at which the FPS have to be displayed. begin the sport. The FPS is displayed at the location you’ve got distinctive.
How to show FPS Counter in-game in Non-Steam Games
You can go for non-steam FPS Counter as well. Here’s how to activate the FPS.
- Open Games menu
- Click on ‘Add a non-steam game to my library’ to add a non-Steam game to the Steam Library
- Launch the game. The overlay should work depending on the game
Note: You may modify the color contrast of the FPS by checking the field right below the Counter area. if you don’t have the option, replace your Steam consumer!
2. How to check FPS Counter in NVIDIA GeForce
If you have an NVIDIA GeForce graphics card, then you can take full advantage of the GeForce Experience software for checking the body price of all your video games. The software program may be downloaded at no cost from the business enterprise’s GeForce website.
ShadowPlay need to be enabled, and the contemporary GeForce 337.88 WHQL drivers installed for the body fee counter to be show in GeForce enjoy and in-game.
To enable the frame rate counter, head to the ShadowPlay Preferences tab, click the “FPS Counter” button, select the screen position for the counter, and define an in-game keyboard shortcut if you prefer not to use the default, Alt+F12. Follow Below Steps for FPS
- In the “Share” section, make sure sharing it enabled and then click the “Settings” button there.
- In the Settings overlay, click the “Overlays” button.
- In the “Overlays” window, select the “FPS Counter” tab and then click one of the four quadrants to pick where you want your FPS counter.
If you use GeForce Experience, you can also use NVIDIA’s game profiles to automatically pick the NVIDIA-advocated settings for one of a kind video games to run great on your pix card.