Samsung Galaxy S7
Display : Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone was launched in February 2016. The phone comes considering a 5.10-inch touchscreen display when a unlimited of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 577 pixels per inch.
Processor, Storage & Camera : The Samsung Galaxy S7 is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S7 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. /2.6″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama Mode.
Battery & Os & Others : The Samsung Galaxy S7 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It proceedings 142.40 x 69.60 x 7.90 (peak x width x thickness) and weighs 152.00 grams.
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Wireless charging (Qi/PMA) – market dependent
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- OneDrive (115 GB cloud storage)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Compass/ Magnetometer
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor