The West Bengal Central School Service Commission
11 & 11/1, Block-EE, Salt Lake; Kolkata-70009
NOTICE 1 st STATE LEVEL SELECTION TEST FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT TEACHERS-2016 IN SECONDARY/HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOLS (IX-XII)
Memo. No.110 / 6602(EX-117) /CSSC/ESTT/2016 Dated: 08.02.2016
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission will hold 1st SLST -2016 for appointment of Assistant Teachers in Govt. aided/sponsored Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools. The date of the said examination will be notified in due course.
Number of vacancies for Hons./PG are 15947 nos. (Tentatively) & for Work Education /Physical Education are 1019 & 1237 nos . respectively (Tentatively). Candidates can apply only Online on Commissions website on & from 19.02.2016.
Important Dates and Information’s:
1) Submission mode: Only through Online Application.
a) Website: www.westbengalssc.com
b) Online Applicability and date: 19-02-2016 to Last date to be announced soon
2) Date of the Test : Will be announced in due course.
3) Download of Admit Card: Through www.westbengalssc.com & date will be notified later.
4)Duration of Test: 1(One) hour .
5) Fees for Examination: (a) Application fees for General & OBC-A/OBC-B candidates: 250 /-
(b) Application fees for reserve (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) candidates: 80 /- [Bank charge of Rs 5/- is also applicable with fees as mentioned above in sl no (a) or (b)] Fees once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in future test under any circumstances.
6) Date of Fees payment i) Fees Payment : Through printed Cash e-Challan, during office hours at any branch of Allahabad Bank in West Bengal after 24hours of successful submission of Online Application till 19-03-2016. ii) Allahabad Bank Branch list will be available at www.westbengalssc.com
7) LANGUAGE OF THE QUESTION PAPER: Other than language subjects, question paper shall be bilingual (English & Bengali).
8) Syllabus: As published in www.westbengalssc.com
9) TEST Patterns: 55 multiple choice question(MCQ). Each question carrying 1(one) mark. The candidates will have to darken the circles with Black Ball point Pen for correct response for each item on the specific OMR sheet provided for the purpose. There will be no negative marking.
Manner of Selection of Asst Teachers (H/PG) and Physical Education & Work Education Teachers : –
1. Written Examination (MCQ Type) 55 Marks
2. Academic qualification including professional qualifications 35 Marks
3. Personality Test (Appearance before the Personality Test Board is Compulsory) 10 Marks