Government of West Bengal
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Notice no : RN 18 – Krishi Prayukti Sahayak – KPS 16
Online Applications/ Application are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the post of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak with the following details of vacancies under the Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made through Competitive Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011.
Total Vacancy : 818
Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 6,700/- Grade Pay Rs. 2,900/-.
Essential Qualification : Must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Council.
Age : Not less than 18 Years and not more than 40 Years as on 01.01.2016
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category of West Bengal.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for BC-A/ BC-B Category candidates of West Bengal.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Persons with disabilities ( having physical disability of 40% or more).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per rules calculated on the basis of the tenure of service rendered (Finance Deptt. Notification No. 6249- F dated 13 / 06 /1982) and other existing Govt. Rules and regulations.